Monarch IT is on the lookout for a Security Engineer for a market leading company.
With offices across the globe, the continuous expansion means that the team is constantly on the lookout for new talent.
The life at our client’s company is fast-paced yet very rewarding. Our client believes in empowering their employees. When you join, you will be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. No matter at what level you will join, you will be offered top of the industry training in order for you to develop your career in any direction you choose.
- Technical support and development of the SIEM toolsets
- SOC SLA/OLA Management
- Process Design
- Participate in service and process management meetings.
- Develop and implement threat monitoring use cases and correlations rules
- Conduct research and assessments of security events
- Assist in Cyber Security Incident Response activities and investigate
- On-boarding of new logs/alerts sources, identified by security or other projects.
- Assess efficiency and effectiveness of threat monitoring rules by adapting to the changing threat landscape and technologies
- Proven experience of working in Cyber Security Operation with a strong technical background in security domains, capable of analysing and correlating logs and flows to identify patterns, trends and linkage.
- Strong knowledge of security principals and networking concepts
- Strong knowledge and experience of configuring/operational support of any enterprise SIEM toolset
- Ability to interpret use cases and configure threat monitoring rules in SIEM tool.
- Knowledge of security architecture, including encryption and encoding, network file sharing, web server, load balancers, and their security implications
- Experience of Incident Handling/Response, Forensics/Malware Analysis, Malware/Anti-malware techniques, Threat Hunting, exploits, attack vectors, and defensive/preventative measures, DLP and botnet detection.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages