This is an opportunity for a Security Compliance Officer to work for my client in the Birmingham area. My client is a large and expanding organisation who will offer you the opportunity to both expand your skill set and progress rapidly from within a financially secure environment. This role will afford you the chance to work closely with the business across a broad range of activities to ensure that information is used in a secure and appropriate manner.
- Ensure policy and processes are being followed to meet customer and external certification bodies’ audits.
- Make sure new documentation within the organisation is developed to support the current certifications and are audited for compliance.
- Audit policies, procedures, standards and practices ensuring consistency across the Group in the United Kingdom, together with Data Security Standards.
- Detailed understanding of ISO 27000 and ISO27001.
- ITIL certified.
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certifications are desirable not a necessity.