Security, Compliance, ISO, ITIL, CISSP, InfoSec, Governance…
This is an opportunity for an experienced IT security candidate to work for my client in the Birmingham area. It requires a candidate to work within the Data Centre Services providing management, leadership and accountability for the DCS Security Services internally and across customers. My client is a large European organisation offering you the chance to work in a continuously growing financially secure organisation.
- Define, deliver and maintain a good practice Security function aimed to ensure compliance, accreditation and service delivery across Data Centre Services internal teams and customer base.
- To adhere to all company policies and processes as communicated by line management in accordance with corporate ISO accreditation levels.
- Directly interact with clients, account managers, technical teams and 3rd parties where required.
- Ensure governance & compliance is in place and adhered to through the use of process, technical and documented procedures.
- Excellent security knowledge and experience gained working with the standard accreditation frameworks.
- Good all round IT knowledge preferably with a Data Centre Services organisation
- Senior level IT Management and leadership experience within a Data Centre organisation
- Excellent documentation skills across Security, Technical, process and customer facing documentation.
Security Compliance Manager, Birmingham, £50-60K