This is an opportunity for an experienced Information Security Compliance Manager / Team Leader to work for my client in the Birmingham area. The Information Security Compliance Manager will provide management, leadership and accountability for Security Services relating to a customer contract. Duties will be dispersed across operational reactive and proactive security services providing Operational IT management across platforms, technologies and services delivered.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Define, deliver & maintain a good practice Security function aimed to ensure compliance, accreditation and service delivery across Data Centre Services internal teams and customer base.
- Ensuring Business as usual operations and services for Data Centre internal teams and customers where contracted.
- Define, deliver & maintain a comprehensive documentation and process set that aligns to delivery teams.
- Ensure governance & compliance is in place and adhered to through the use of process, technical and documented procedures.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent security knowledge and experience gained working with standard accreditation frameworks.
- Good all round IT knowledge preferably with a Data Centre Services organisation.
- Senior level IT Management and leadership experience within a Data Centre environment
- Strong working knowledge of key information security frameworks including PSN, PCI DSS, Cyber essentials plus, ISO/IEC 27001 and HMG Policy Framework
- Ability to inspire, lead and provide guidance to security managers, engineers and teams in best practice in IT security operational environments.
- Confident character with the ability to deal effectively at Senior level management down to junior Technical Engineer level
- Commitment to exceed customers' expectations
- ITIL, ISO, CISSP accreditations
- To have SC security Clearance or be able to undergo the process of SC clearance.
- Hold a recognised Information Security qualification (eg CISSP, CISM or demonstrate strong capabilities in Information Security Compliance)
- Experience of SIEM technology (preferably in an operational environment)
- A minimum of 4 years' experience managing people