Location: London, Peterborough, or Berlin (candidate’s choice)
Salary: Up to £130,000 (depending on experience)
Monarch IT is on the lookout for a couple of Security Architects for a market leading company.
With offices across the globe, the continuous expansion means that the team is constantly on the lookout for new talent.
The life at our client’s company is fast-paced yet very rewarding. Our client believes in empowering their employees. When you join, you will be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. No matter at what level you will join, you will be offered top of the industry training in order for you to develop your career in any direction you choose.
- Assist with cloud and internal security technical strategy and architecture.
- Define security capabilities, integrations with cloud and internal platform across infrastructure services and platform services.
- Understand architecture workloads, provisioning, orchestration and provide security design across container deployments, virtualized environments, and bare metal deployments
- Work with customers and their architecture and operations teams to define repeatable reference architectures
- Work with other platform teams to develop roadmaps for the next generation Cloud security technology solutions for assigned portfolio’s and develops plans, methodologies and timelines to get there
- Support the project security consulting team across Europe to determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements.
- Interpret relevant security policies and threat/risk profiles into secure architectural solutions that mitigate the risks and conform to legislation and regulations and relate to business needs.
- Previous experience with architectural frameworks like TOGAF or SABSA
- 5+ years experience in the security market
- Proven previous experience of delivering security architecture and designs in large businesses.
- The ability to develop and implement appropriate methodologies, templates, patterns and frameworks.
- Have a recognised industry security or architectural certificate such as: CISSP, ISSAP, CCSP, CESG or CCP
- Membership of professional IT or Security association, such as: British Computer Society, ISC2 or ISACA
For more information contact Paulina, on 01212373358 or email email@example.com