This exciting opportunity has arisen with an international leading client in the Cardiff, they require a specialist Security Analyst to come on board and work closely with the clients Data Loss Prevention delivery. This person will have the ability to work closely with the clients secure data and analyse where Data Loss and Protection can be implemented.
- This person will be involved in the implementation of DLP (Data Loss Prevention) or been involved in triaging and investigating incidents and assisting in building processes relating to DLP.
- This person will work alongside Business Analyst and Project managers acting in a Security implementation analyst on their DLP processes
- Be responsible for the data governance of their security protocols
- Analytical skills and a security mind-set
- Experience in using DLP tools including incident reviewing and policy configuration
- Have the technical know-how on improving business processes
- Experience in liaising with various business levels and departments
- Experience in documenting business processes
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to assigned timescales
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Security, DLP, Data Loss, Data Loss Prevention, Data, Analyst,