This Global financial services client is on the hunt for a specialised Scrum Master with a specific focus in SAFe Scrum Process and/or Agile deliverables. The Scrum Master will work along technical teams where they will be working in development and implementation of applications/infrastructure in a large financial fraud transactions project.
The role is a full time contract purely on site based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Responsible for resolving impediments and has control over the SAFe (Scaled Agile) scrum process.
- Provide technical and advisory support for staff to ensure the development and implementation of applications/infrastructure.
- Ensure a successful delivery, which may include: schedule, status reporting, escalations, testing, user approval, final corrections, and methodology compliance.
- Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature.
- Provide Leadership through example
- Be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
- Understand fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possess strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile/SAFe processes and continuous delivery.
- Have experience working on global projects and programs across multiple geographies and functions.
Scrum Master, SAFe, SAFe Agile, Scaled Agile, Agile, ALM, Application Lifecycle Management, SAFE, Scaled Agile, Banking, Financial Services, Fraud,