Plus excellent benefits
We have a new exciting opportunity for a SAP Solution Architect to join a global organisation based in South Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading retail company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
We are looking for a SAP Expert who will act as the technical solution architect within the Application Management team. This team are responsible for the SAP ERP Central Component (SAP ECC) and integrated systems across our international business.
What we are looking for
- You will develop innovative solutions regarding the SAP Modules and technologies to best promote and influence the Digitalisation of the business.
- You will manage a combination of internal and external offshore service providers and local delivery partners.
- You will enhance, maintain and optimise the SAP ECC systems based on the latest Cloud Hosting technologies, i.e. Azure
- Manage and influence the best approach for the Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Managing the full end-to-end operation of the respective SAP modules in close collaboration with the business stakeholders.
- You will project manage the implementation and upkeep of services during planned change projects.
- You will be a key contact for internal and external audits.
- You will be an influential partner to business stakeholders, defining SLA’s & KPI’s to increase customer satisfaction for the SAP services provided.
• SAP ERP / SAP ECC suite,
• SAP Architecture & Application Management
• SAP Audit Processes
• ITIL Certified (or equivalent experience in an ITIL environment)
• Technical Understanding of IT Architecture (onpremise, Cloud, Upgrades, Patches, SAP HANA)
• Cloud Hosting, Cloud Technologies i.e. Azure
• Office & collaboration tools
• Monthly/Yearly maintenance plan of the SAP ECC systems, including planning and managing upgrade and migration activities
• Agile methodology