Location: Office bases are London and Manchester, however this role may involve travel to client sites up to 4 to 5 days per week. The majority of work is in London or the South East.
Rates: The client is open to seeing whose out there. They will pay good rates for the right person. The client may also pay a bonus on top of this as part of the contract package!
Length of contract 6 months
We are looking for experienced Solution Architects with expertise in SAP.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with experience of implementing the following SAP modules:
Working with our clients and technology colleagues, Solution Architects prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient solutions across Cloud platforms, taking a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation’s strategic vision.
You will not only receive the opportunity to work with top-class clients, but also the chance to receive high quality training related to the role. There is a requirement for the individual to be mobile in terms of travel as business needs require (up to 80%).
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in working with the technical and solution architects of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced SAP solution architect, able to help our clients assess their current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap;
- Experienced in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating SAP solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives;
- Seasoned at successfully managing the sourcing and selection process for third-party software and other technology components and services, as required to enable delivery of digital transformation solutions;
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business background;
- Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm;
- Experience of working with senior client executives in advisory and delivery roles.
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.