Job: SAP S/4HANA Procurement Transformation Manager
|Job Title:||SAP S/4HANA Procurement Transformation Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kristen Furse|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Location: Office bases are London and Manchester, however this role may involve travel to client sites up to 4 to 5 days per week. The majority of work is in London or the South East.
Rates: The client is open to seeing whose out there. They will pay good rates for the right person. The client may also pay a bonus on top of this as part of the contract package!
Length of contract 6 months
About the role
We are seeking to recruit a number of Procurement professionals to join an already successful team
to help deliver transformational projects around the Procurement agenda. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience working on SAP-led transformation projects
Our Procurement Transformation team is focused on working in partnership with clients to deliver real business transformation across a number of industry sectors.
Skills & experience required
h Experience working on SAP-driven Procurement transformation projects
h Previous Consulting /professional services advisory experience is preferred
h Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record in some or all of the
1. Development of procurement vision and strategy
2. Strategic Sourcing
3. Delivering a procurement improvement programme with successful outcomes
4. Purchase to pay process
6. Supplier Management and supplier risk management
7. Low carbon procurement/sustainable procurement
8. Collaborative procurement
9. Contract tendering and contract management
10. Delivery of e-procurement solutions
11. Procurement policy and procedures development
12. Transition management from the previous to the new
13. Business case development
14. Procurement benefit realisation management
Tax optimised procurement structures.
As well as technical knowledge and experience, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional
interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and ability to thrive in a team environment.
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level or equivalent. Further personal / industry
qualifications such as ACA /CIMA or MBA are valued but not essential.
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.