This Global financial services client is on the hunt for a specialised SAN Engineer with a specific focus in EMC array technologies. This individual will work provide technical expertise on their hardware and software platforms in providing support and enhancing their operating systems. Prior experience in Storage Area Network (SAN) will be key and the ability to work with various communication systems including Brocade, storage arrays including EMC and more.
- Have the ability to work with storage components such as EMC Array Technologies (EMC XtremeIO, IBM XIV, HPE Nimble
- Working with Brocade fibre channelling – Switching
- General system administration background (windows or Linux)
- Develop, support and maintain operating system(s) and associated software products acquired or developed to service our customers.
- Actively participate in planning the direction and implementation of data processing software as they relate primarily to operating systems and systems software.
- Provide technical assistance to development programmers and customers to facilitate independent utilization of new and existing software.
- LUN provisioning
- LUN de-provisioning
- Array technology
- EMC XtremeIO
- IBM XIV
- HPE Nimble
- Brocade FC switching
- Storage zoning
- Fiber channel troubleshooting
- Brocade Network Advisor
- EMC Storage Resource Manager
This is an exciting long term contract with a global client, if this could be of interest and it does match your skill set, please apply with an upto date copy of your CV ASAP.
SAN, ARRAY, EMC, IBM, Brocade, Support