his exciting and global IT technology consultancy are currently on the hunt for a specialised Salesforce Developer to wort part of their IT enabled services. This specialist will have a a thorough knowledge of Salesforce development, and demonstrate a strong technical background as well as be responsible for the IT integration with their major client.
- The SFDC Developer will work under supervision of the Salesforce Technical Solution Architect and/or Salesforce CPQ Team to execute according to detailed technical specifications
- The SFDC Developer will also contribute to design/code reviews during major project milestones, and is ultimately responsible for Code Governance and Optimization Methods according to Salesforce
- This role will be responsible for the code/configuration of the clients Salesforce instance, including integration considerations and working with project managers, stakeholders and third parties to implement this brand new solution
- Work with the Design and build solutions that will fit within a Lightning Ready/Lightning Compatible environment that is in alignment with standard Salesforce Governance / Best Practise.
- Actively participate in Releases: Unit Testing, Quality Assurance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Deployment Process
- Participate in regular code review on existing code, proposing optimised and updated alternative Salesforce.com solutions
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce development: well versed in configuration, customizations and integration with knowledge of UI and Apex, Data Model skills.
- Ability to work closely and in full collaboration with the SFDC technical team and cross-functional/business unit teams to determine /architect solutions (end-to-end) and achieve results.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with all levels of staff and project management in both the business and the technical areas, with the ability to keep discussions at the appropriate level of abstraction.
- Strategic focus to understand the value proposition on all Salesforce Lightning Aspects (risks, impacts, effort), knowing where to extend on existing capabilities.#