|We’re hiring for a role within the strategic account team. As the team consists of both relationship management and new business sales, it will be your responsibility to retain, manage and grow both existing customer portfolios as well as close new client business in order to ensure we can meet and exceed our revenue targets year on year.
Not only will you be required to support existing accounts and direct sales pipeline, but you will be working in a matrixed environment to support sales efforts that may be led by colleagues from the wider organization
The successful candidate will be a strategic, innovative thinker, and someone who has proven they can execute year after year. It is essential that the candidate has a strong affinity for client service and consulting.
- Supports team to deliver against business targets from new business and existing customers
- Prospects, contacts, and contracts new customers and business partners to grow market share
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships, working closely with cross-functional teams within the regions
- Influences Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide customer specific recommendations
- Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
- Supports project execution across all business functions including business development, advertising, marketing and product management
- Forecast and feedback customer requirements in a structured manner to enable the product and operational teams to scope the development of the customer propositions and to facilitate supply of these to customers.
- Generate new Business for us in areas such as in key verticals including Retail, Hospitality, Digital and Travel.
- Minimum 3 year’s commercial/sales experience in hi-tech environment (payments industry experience a definite advantage)
- Experience working in a company with commitment to a metric-driven, quantitative sales process with demonstrable results.
- Understanding of the main drivers affecting the customers’ industry and the ability to articulate these in detail
- Experience executing business development strategies for large or complex customers or industry verticals in a highly competitive landscape
- Track record in achieving business development targets, account growth targets and building customer relationships through customer sales
- Experience developing and executing an Account Plan to ensure account stabilisation and drive growth into the account
- This position requires a highly collaborative individual who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regions and executives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Ability to understand challenges and risks and execute a process to manage these effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Degree level qualification desirable
- Technical aptitude with the ability to translate technical features and benefits into sales propositions for customers
- Excellent commercial acumen
If you feel you have the required skill-set and experience for the role please apply with your most up to date CV and i will be in touch.