Sr. Engineer, Rules Developer
At least 6 month contract
All About You
- Strong background in object-oriented architecture, design and development. Direct Java experience preferred. Experience with multiple OO languages a plus.
- Essential experience with technologies such as SQL, Oracle, business rule engines
- Experience with IBM ODM (ILOG) a huge plus but not a show stopper
- Someone who comes from a Logical background who understands what could go wrong if they did something in a certain way
- Critical thinking
- Enjoys data analysis as the successful person will need to determine the effectiveness and establish problems. You must be comfortable with presenting data.
- Ideally you will have come from a software engineering background
The successful contractor will be responsible for writing business logic based on requirements the client gets from product owners.
They are using a tool from IBM called ODM/Operational Decision Manager formally known as ILOG.
The team is global and the role has come about because there is a lot of work due to huge growth this year.
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.