End Date/Duration: 12 months
Budget –£150-£193 per day
This role will involve going in taking a look data, which rules are working in which regions (for example), which rules are firing scores and then statistical analysis.
- Need to understand rules management and machine learning.
- Need to have regression analysis on rules, exposed to machine learning. The client have internal companies that have been acquired and they will be integrated. Once they have enhanced their product they need to ensure their product is derived by machine learning. These analysts would need to maintain that going forward.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Creating and automating reports.
- SQL is crucial
- Visual Presentation skills – Tableau or something alike. The reporting and dashboard software is Tableau and Splunk.
- They like Statistics, Mathematics, programming, risk management degrees. NOT economics or financial degrees.
- Someone who draws associations from data. Derive a conclusion from data.
- A natural curiosity