We currently have a requirement for 4 Reporting Analysts to join a market leading company based Redditch. As a Reporting Analyst, your role is to support leaders throughout the organisation in their reporting needs to facilitate operational, clinical, and strategic decision-making. To problem solve and address operational issues via reporting.
Production, management and support of business intelligence and reporting assets. Ensuring quality of data is to the highest standard and all commissioned reports are correct
Gather and interpret requirements and translate business user requests to report design specifications. Possess excellent communication skills in technical and non-technical topics with proven capability to communicate complex subject to end-users in an effective and supportive manner.
Must be able to create detailed design documents, from minimal specifications and loosely defined requirements.
Working with business customers to understand reporting needs and deliver Business Intelligence to meet those needs.
Must be able to follow best practices regarding version control and testing specifications.
- Professional experience designing, developing, and implementing Business Intelligence reports.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools including Excel and Outlook are a must.
- Work in a structured environment designing and developing analytical and financial reports.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Analyse and review information and data to formulate recommendations and options to enhance strategies based upon analysis of data and trends.
- Proven experience of working with stakeholders, analysts and other developers to understand systems and collaborate on the implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Proficient in the assisted delivery of BI Projects especially in requirements gathering and analysis.