Job: Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Opportunities available
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Opportunities available|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped Commission & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Newman-Malin|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
£20,000-35,000 & Uncapped Commission & Benefits (£18,000-20,000 Trainees)
Birmingham City Centre
We are Monarch IT - a specialist technical recruitment consultancy, part of the Monarch Recruitment Group which has been established for over 25 years.
We have a long standing history and proven track record of success; boasting a client portfolio consisting of up and coming SME’s, to government bodies, through to well-known international brands.
Team Monarch: Our team are recruitment professionals and ambitious – we all want to achieve our own targets and promotions, but also work as part of a team to ensure we maximise opportunities across the Monarch brands. Our consultants are self-motivated sales professionals that come together to contribute towards a great working environment.
The Role: You will be responsible for generating your own accounts within either our IT, Digital or Engineering teams, building your network and profile within your specialist patch with an aim of placing the right people, in the right role, at the right time.
We will work with you to develop and enhance your skillset and ensure that you reach the career growth and goals to match your ambition. Training will be continuous throughout your time with us where you will have the opportunity to develop into mentoring, leadership and management (over 93% of our team managers started in an entry-level recruitment role)
We will offer you:
• A starting base salary of £20-35k (experienced consultants) or £18-20k (trainee consultants)
• Uncapped commission up to 25% payable monthly, giving you the opportunity to maximise your earning potential
• Quick progression & career growth. You will be promoted based on your successes with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion and an average time per promotions of 9 months.
• Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice,
• An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'MBar’ and break out area,
• Incentives galore! Including; our monthly Champagne Club, breakfast club, quarterly team days / nights out, our yearly European team getaway and a further holiday where our top billers win an all-expenses paid trip to Miami!
• A busy social calendar! On top of the incentives offered there are also regular team events, from our yearly Tough Mudder team challenge to charity events and pay-day socials
To join our team please apply via the link.
Find Your Job
Permanent11 days ago
The Monarch Group consists of three specialist recruitment brands; Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering. We have a 25 year track record of success, boasting a client portfolio consisting of well-known international brands, through t...