Job: Compliance Assistant (ITIL)
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a compliance/audit role
* Experience of working with quality systems
* Experience of working in or alongside an IT dept in a compliance type role
* Experience of improving processes and standard procedures
* Experience of preparing and working towards audits
* Able to evaluate audit findings
* ITIL V3 certified
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international organisation where you will be an integral part of the team . There will be opportunity to work on a variety of projects helping you to progress your career further.
Salary up to 36k + excellent benefits
Find Your Job
Permanent27 days ago
Security Compliance Manager, Birmingham, £50-60K Security, Compliance, ISO, ITIL, CISSP, InfoSec, Governance… This is an opportunity for an experienced IT security candidate to work for my client in the Birmingham area. It requires a candidate to ...
Permanent19 days ago
Data Compliance Officer – GDPR – London £40K - £45K Data Protection Officer, Compliance Manager, GDPR… This is a brand new role that is being created within the Information Security Division of a large IT Software & Services company for a Data Pro...