This exciting opportunity has arisen in Peterborough with a global leading financial organisation, they are looking for a skilled Automation Test Engineer to come on board and work part of their web based API’s and testing applications.
- Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned developed systems.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects.
- Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
- Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies.
- Review user manuals for accuracy
- Strong Test Analysis experience
- Automation experience
- Selenium framework experience
- Web services/API’s
- Agile and proven teamwork
- 4-5 years’ experience + minimum, no more than 10 years
- Test Analyst , Quality Analyst, Quality Engineering
- Technical background and worked closely with developers
- Tested web services, APIs, online interfaces.
- Agile experience
Test Analyst, QA Analyst, Automation Engineer, Selenium, Web, Web API,