Job: QA Engineer (Automation)
Experienced QA engineers required working for a large organisation based in Surrey! The QA Engineer will join a busy and experienced team where you will be heavily involved in developing test strategy, producing detailed test plans and working on large transformation projects liaising with other teams and stakeholders using test automation throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a test automation role
* Experience of non functional testing
* Experience in an Agile environment
* A good knowledge of BDD /TDD techniques (Cucumber)
* Experience of creating test frameworks in Java,Junit, API testing
* Able to develop and produce test plans
* Experience of Liaising with stakeholders
* Experience of testing Web APIs, web services etc
* Experience of leading team members
This is a great opportunity to join a team where you will have the opportunity to work on large projects working with a variety of technologies.
Find Your Job
Permanent15 days ago
QA – Software Tester – Quality Assurance Test Analyst I am currently recruiting for brand new, exciting opportunities available for Software Testers to join an innovate Software House, with a passion for using all the latest, cutting edge technolo...
Contract10 days ago
I currently have x3 Second Line Support Positions available based in Midlands. This is an 8 Month Contract (Until December 2018) Hourly Rate: £15-£16 per hour. This individual will be responsible for the delivery of 2nd line support and ensuring s...