Job: Python Software - Data Engineer - Docker - NoSQL
|Job Title:||Python Software - Data Engineer - Docker - NoSQL|
|Contact Name:||Kristen Furse|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
I currently have a permanent opportunity to be part of a cross-disciplinary development team specialising in creating big data platforms alongside their data scientists for use in large-scale cloud deployments.
Experience wise they are open to considering all levels
Required Skills / Experience
• Python, especially deploying as APIs built with Flask
• Docker deployment, especially Docker Swarm for production environments
• Good English language skills (as we are a multinational team)
• Data engineering and/or NoSQL experience, especially MongoDB
If you have the below it would be an advantage but it is not essential:
• Cloud-based production systems deployment & management
• Experience in C#, .NET MVC, Web API, dependency injection, REST, Relational DBs, Unit Testing, etc.
• Experience developing client-side single-page web applications (especially using Angular)
• Experience with Apache NiFi
• Experience with HDFS
• Experience developing/extending Orchard CMS based web apps
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment and cloud monitoring tools for DevOps
Other Advantageous Skills
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with 24x7 systems management, especially on Azure
• Experience of Agile methods
If you feel you have the skill-set and experience for any of these positions, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.