Project Manager - Windows 10 Rollout - London - to £55k
Key words: Project Manager, Managed Service, Desktop Projects, Windows 10 Rollouts, Prince 2
This is a brand new role created through growth within a successful Managed Service Provider based in the City of London, seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager!
The Project Manager will be joining a professional services division and will take responsibility for running multiple projects within infrastructure, Cloud and Data Centre technologies. Initially the focus will be on 2 to 3 complex Windows 10 Rollouts for some of their enterprise clients, so experience with external stakeholders would be welcome.
The successful Project Manager will take responsibility for the planning, financial budgeting and delivering of large-scale infrastructure transformation projects.
- Proven experience in a project management position, extensively using industry methodologies and processes.
- Proven experience within Windows 10 rollouts across a large user base.
- Background in successfully managing projects within a managed services environment.
- Prince 2 / ITIL holder or equivalent would be welcome.
- Technical background in Infrastructure technologies - Cloud, Hosting, Network, Server, Applications and Data Centre.
If you have the above experience and would consider yourself a proactive and client facing Project Manager / Senior Project Manager then this could be a great next step for you!