This exciting global leading Telecoms Company is currently on the hunt for a Technical Project Manager to be responsible for the technical systems integration delivery. This specialist will have the ability to work with test and development teams and the ability to work across a technical delivery environment to ensure successful deployment and launch of this System Integration.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the technical deliverables through engagement with individual development, support and operational teams
- Work closely with ITSC's test service to agree scope, cost and timescale fortesting of individual changes.
- Work with test and development teams to ensure that individual defects are identified prioritised and driven to conclusion
- Be responsible for the Risk, Assumption, Issue, and Dependency tracking and management
- Strong Technical Project Management experience across number of IT projects with a focus of managing disparate teams in a challenging environment
- Exposure of working with Systems Integration projects
- Extensive knowledge of business platforms and architectures in a specific technical area of expertise
- Problem analysis and solution development skills combined with a proactive attitude to challenges
- Able to negotiate and influence without being pushy or aggressive
- Strong planning, presentation and communication skills
- Prince 2 delivery or any equivalent
Project Manager, Systems, Integration, Systems Integration, IT, Technical, Prince 2,