This Global financial services client is on the hunt for a specialised Project Manager to be working in France (Paris) with a specific focus within payments from waterfall to agile delivery model. The Project Manager will hit the ground running and work part of a large financial fraud transactions project.
What the Project Manager will work on
- Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Monitor and manage the project budget. Must be familiar with the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks.
- Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
- Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
- Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget.
- Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems. Mentor more junior Project Managers.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
- 5 to 8 years of experience with structured methodology and project planning tools.
- Knowledge with the finance sector and the payments industry preferred.
- Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
Project Manager, Finance, Financial, Payments, Transaction, Agile, Waterfall,