This global IT consultancy is currently on the hunt for an English speaking Project Manager to be based in Luxembourg on a 6 month initial contract. This exciting project is working part of their Oracle Cloud Fusion Services, working part of their ERP System. This specialised Project Manager will Lead the creation of project artefacts like business requirements, design within the Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) and cloud delivery.
- The “Procure-to-Pay” process, based on the Self-Service Procurement, the Core Procurement, the Accounts Payable and the Budgetary Control modules in Oracle Fusion, is already implemented. In 2018, my client plan to implement the Human Resources modules (project already ongoing), the Planning and Budgeting module and the Procurement Sourcing module.
- Main point of contact for the business stakeholders (e.g. HR, Finance and Control, Procurement;
- Liaison with IT & Ops (e.g. Oracle Service Delivery manager, IT Security);
- Liaise with the subject matter experts to gather business requirements and any other relevant input required for the project in any relevant input required for the project;
- Scope management (e.g. definition of scope, change requests);
- Organize and facilitate meetings and workshops with the internal stakeholders and/or external providers;
- Develop high quality reports to be presented for decision-making;
- Develop, review and update Oracle documentation (e.g. guidebooks);
- Support the review and improvement of workflows and processes in relation to procurement;
- Manage the relation between the company and the selected service providers;
- Must have - Oracle HCM (Talent management and Global Human Resources)
- Exposure to Accounts payable (Payments, Payables, Tax, Cash Management, Receivables), Procure-To-Pay (purchasing, self-service procurement),
- - Proven project management experience (with commonly used methodologies like PMI or PRINCE2).
- - Proven change management experience.
- - Proactive, autonomous and self-starter.
- - Strong stakeholder management skills.
- - Well-structured and organized.
- - Reliable and flexible.
Project Manager, Oracle HCM, Oracle Fusion, Human Capital Management, Human Resource, Prince 2, Change Management,