Job: Project Manager - Japanese Speaking
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Japanese Speaking|
|Contact Name:||Sam Richardson|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
A Project Manager is required to scope, plan, lead, direct and control the delivery of diverse cross functional projects both for external and internal clients in the pre-paid sector.
Experience working within the Financial Services, specifically the Pre-paid sector would be an advantage but experience in a Project Management role, is a must. The role will report in to the Programme Manager.
Key responsibilities include the execution of change initiatives which implement business strategies, and ensure delivery to agreed plans within quality, timescale and cost objectives to realise identified benefits within the business case.
* Proven budgetary management of £1M+ p.a.
* Project Initiation & Scoping
* Governance and Reporting
* Project Control and Delivery
* Planning and Financial Management
* Resource Management
* Stakeholder Management
* Relationship management - internal & external
* Risk Management
* Contract Management
* PMP / Prince 2 or equivalent
* Fluent in Japanese and English.
Please send an updated CV for an immediate start.