Project Manager, Vendor / Supplier management, digital transformation, E-commerce…
Great opportunity for a client facing project manager to join a start-up IT Consultancy to manage 4-5 enterprise clients and managing digital transformation and e-commerce projects worth up to £1M - £2M.
The successful candidate must be commercially astute, articulate and have the ability to be client facing. Working closely with the partners of the business regarding commercial terms, confidentially and trust is a huge part of this role.
As well as managing enterprise clients, the Project Manager will also be managing 3rd party suppliers & vendors and good account management skills will prove very important within this role.
This is a rare opening for a candidate with limited experience to gain exposure to large scale projects with very reputable clients and managing the projects end to end with the support of the partners.
- 2-4 years’ experience within a Project Management role
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Previous experience within Digital Transformation and E-Commerce projects
- Experience managing enterprise clients
- Must be very passionate about technology with a hunger to learn and develop