A fantastic opportunity for the position of a Infrastructure Project Manager has arisen at a market leading company. This is a brilliant opportunity for a self-motivated and dedicated team player with extensive experience of infrastructure project management to progress their career. My client holds high morals and sustainable values, and believes in showing their employees recognition, and rewarding them for excellence. This is an ideal time to join a company who are are embarking on one of their most exciting phases of expansion as they conitinue to invest millions back into the business.
Main tasks include:
- Project manage IT projects to meet project objectives to time, quality and cost.
- Deliver projects to agreed methodologies and standards.
- Highlight and actively engage all project stakeholders and maintain close and ongoing relationships with key stakeholder through the life of the projects.
- Build and track resource and financial plans for projects.
- Maintain project reporting and provide highlight reports when requested to the Project Delivery PMO.
- Responsible for effective project communication within the projects and to all stakeholders.
- Experience of strong stakeholder management across a diverse business environment.
- Experience of working on multiple concurrent project deliveries
- Experience of managing risk, issues and dependencies and building mitigation plans
- The successful candidate will be well-organised, self-motivated and resilient.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent qualification held