We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Project Manager to work on a new Facilities Management contract covering Hard Services (Mechanical and Electrical maintainence - M & E). This will involve the TUPE of staff, definition of processes, KPI's and SLA's into the operational teams. Particularly, deploying the new contracts into Power Generation companies or Industrial clients will be ideal, on behalf of a 3rd party service provider.
You will be responsible for
- Client relationship management
- Full lifecyle Project Management from inception to transition into BAU
- Day to day direction of the teams and Resource Task management
- Finance planning and tracking
- Maintaining and reporting RAID log to Steering committee
- Project managing to Fixed Time, Cost and Quality contract outputs, critical path analysis ideal