We are currently recruiting for a GDPR Project Manager to join a market leading company based in central London. My client has over 150 offices globally and they're expanding their UK offices significantly. This is the ideal time to join them as they embark on an exciting stage of transformation.
The GDPR Project Manager will lead the design and delivery of a number of high profile new compliance and regulatory transformation projects. The person will need to have a proven track record, be high energy and a dynamic individual.
They will be a specialist in running large scale transformation projects, in particular implementing new regulations such as GDPR.
They will be responsible for managing the relationship with the business customer and therefore require excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
They will be the key point of contact for reporting on project progress, key risks and issues and all and maintaining the systems & documents for effectively managing the projects.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a busy team to ensure projects are fully understood, prioritised, scheduled and delivered on time, to specification and budget.
- Success implementing complex legislation into complex business environments
- Experience working with legal, compliance and IT teams
- Data Analysis and data flows
- Experience in Information Governance, Data Protection and regulatory change roles
- Working knowledge of the UK, US & EU data protection legislation (including GDPR)
- Full Microsoft suite e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint,
- APM or Prince 2 Practitioner