25 days holiday and pension
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company based in central Coventry and build a team from the ground up. My client is a rapidly expanding technology company that have a number of exciting projects lined up. This is a great time to join a growing organisation who can offer fantastic career development opportunities.
- Knowledge and application of best practice project management.
- Proven experience or familiarity of managing various projects
- Management of projects up to £500k in budget that met with business requirements and were on schedule and budget
- Experience of managing technical product build projects
- Experience of managing campaign based projects
- An understanding of relationship marketing, data driven solutions, integrated communications, testing and analysis.
- Knowledge and experience of varying methodologies preferable
- Knowledge and experience of industry standard tools including budgeting, scheduling, team and task management.
- Demonstrate a proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined teams in a fast paced environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach.
- Comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven
- Possesses good business acumen and sound judgment. Be entrepreneurial, with a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach.
- Experience scoping of project plans in MS Project or similar
- Management of multiple 3rd parties preferable.
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Line management.
- Solid Understanding of product development and quality assurance processes.
- Experience and understanding of technical considerations for cross product development.
- Lead and manage large interdisciplinary teams
- Involve people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization, coordinating across disciplines (i.e. Marketing, Product, Creative, Technology).
- Is flexible, clarifies ambiguity, operates effectively, and provides direction.