- The IT Project Manager will support the design and delivery of new contracts and internal transformation projects. The person will need to have a proven track record, be high energy and a dynamic individual.
- This person will be responsible for a wide variety of IT Projects covering all areas of the Global Business and internal IT Department. This will include managing the full lifecycle of complex multi stream projects from requirements gathering through development, testing, training and handover to business as usual.
- Leading high profile IT projects as part of the wider IT Transformation Programme.
- Supporting the Head of Business Solutions and Applications and Head of Infrastructure to develop business cases for new projects and initiatives.
- Work with the Head of IT Consultancy to improve Project Management capability across the department.
- Owning and maintaining a detailed view of their projects which will be used to manage the allocation of resources, schedule in new projects and provide accurate timescales and information to key stakeholders.
- You should have a good knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Responsibility for complete project delivery including definition, documentation, safe execution and handover.
- Experience of co-ordinating and supporting both infrastructure and software development projects.
- Understanding of PRINCE2
- Understanding of AGILE
- Delivering projects to budget.
- Stakeholder management.
- Managing conflicting priorities
- Constructively challenges to seek best outcomes for the team and their projects
- Project administration experience in producing and maintaining project documentation.
- Project reporting experience.
- Project resource scheduling and risk & issue identification.
- Devising/implementing project control and mitigation strategies