Job: Project Management Officer / Coordinator - Cardiff
|Job Title:||Project Management Officer / Coordinator - Cardiff|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dippy Sandhu|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
I am currently recruiting for one of Cardiff's most reputable and highly regarded companies who has won IT Team of the Year 2017.
Due to a increase of workload across the IT estate, my client is seeking an additional Project Coordinator to join the existing team of 4. This is a key role in which you will be supporting Project and Programme Managers within the IT department, providing project documentation and governance and promoting best practice.
· Produce and track activity schedules and resource using MS Project and Excel spreadsheets.
· Maintenance of standard Project Documentation according to Project Management Guidelines.
· Assistance with gathering of programme and project data, such as performance metrics, time and money spent and project estimates.
· Communication and management of Milestone Plans, Risks, Issues and Actions.
· Central point for communication of change.
· Arrange and attend Project and Programme meetings
· Production, collection and distribution of Project progress reports.
· Experience of working within a PMO / Project Support office with experience of project resource planning and creating project plans, tracking documents and reports.
· Experience of managing portfolios.
· Strong communication, organisational and time management skills.
· A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project.
In return, the client is offering a highly competitive benefits package, structured training and unlimited career development opportunities. They believe in a work life balance and have regular social events.
If you want to work within an organisation where hard work is recognised and rewarded, please apply now.
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Swansea and Bristol