We are currently seeking a IT Technical Support Administrator to join a client of ours based in Birmingham (later based in Wednesbury) on an initial 6 month contract.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35
- To assist in the creation and management of a Service Design Package
- To assist in the creation and management of critical documentation, providing the link between services and a repository for up to date service information
- To assist in the updating of the Service Catalogue, supplier and contract information.
- To assist in managing the information contained within the Service Catalogue
- To ensure that all ICT information is accurate and up to date
- To maintain process architecture, coordinating changes to fit in with current IT governance arrangements
- To ensure that changes are recorded
- To assist in the planning, testing and controlling of the movement of releases to test and live environments
- To ensure assets are recorded and up to date at all times
- To assist with setting up of processes to ensure the continuity of ICT services (i.e. service desk, change management, continual service improvement, etc.)
- To assist in setting up and working with suppliers to ensure KPI’s are met and reports are produced for senior management.
- To assist in setting up FAQ's / training material for new systems
- To assist in the delivery of a number of projects within a programme of works
- ITIL v3 Foundation (minimum)
- Excellent knowledge of Office software packages (ink MS Project and Visio)