This global IT consultancy is currently on the hunt for multiple PMO/Project Coordinators, the role is based in Brussels with one of the consultancies clients within the Pharmaceutical industry. The Project Coordinators will be ideally keen to hit the ground running and be motivated to learn and grow with an exciting and global project.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Capture business needs from stakeholders (functional lead, Vaccines Project Managers, VCT members, Capacity & resources managers, Portfolio managers, Financial Partner), and manage functional projects for the development and implementation of optimal PM methodologies
- Document business needs and liaise with IT department for the development and implementation of relevant systems.
- Develop and update functional planning information in corporate systems used to manage and report progress.
- Develop and update required budgets and resources for functional operational activities
- Drive execution, coordinate and track progress of functional schedule(s) against agreed milestones, costs and resources.
- Proactively identify deviations from departmental/functional schedule/budget and any other issues, evaluate options and implement optimal solutions within a defined time-frame through appropriate interactions with functional lead
- Strong project plannining skills
- Project coordination delivery
- A project management qualification would be a nice to have
- Mandatory – English
- Pharma experience
- French speaker would be highly desirable
Project Coordinator, Project Support, PMO, Prince 2, PMP, English Speaking, French Speaking, Pharma, Pharmaceutical,