I am currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join a large public sector client of ours on a contract basis based in Wiltshire.
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
- Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness
- Microsoft Project and Excel
- SC security clearance
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
- Understanding of Dstl’s business model.
- DV clearance
- Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide control and ensure availability of records in accordance with the Management System and using the relevant corporate Management Information systems.
- As the first point of contact, responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members and customers.
- Monitoring and updating financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
- Networking and engaging with other project teams, sharing good practice and lessons learned. Engaging with Business Managers and Functions (finance/commercial etc.) as required, meeting Division and Programme aims.
Please note that this position will fall inside IR35 and will require you to operate through a PAYE payment solution.
If you are seeking your next role and feel this is suitable for yourself and your skill-set, please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.