Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Clearance - SC clearance is essential for this opportunity. All applicants must either have current SC/DV clearance or be able to obtain it.
Due to the urgent start date for this vacancy candidates who hold current SC/DV clearance or who have held it in the past will have a distinct advantage.
The Project Co-ordinator is responsible for;
- Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide control and ensure availability of records in accordance with the Management System and using the relevant corporate Management Information systems.
- As the first point of contact, responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members and customers.
- Monitoring and updating financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
- Networking and engaging with other project teams, sharing good practice and lessons learned. Engaging with Business Managers and Functions (finance/commercial etc.) as required, meeting Division and Programme aims.
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
- Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness
- Microsoft Project and Excel
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
- Understanding of the Information Systems Programme and desired outcomes.
Please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered and i shall be in touch.