We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Office Manager to work for one of the UK’s market leading companies. As a PMO Manager you will assist the Desktop Modernisation Programme Manager with a strong focus on the commercial and contract elements of the programme.
The Programme Office Manager will create, own and manage key PMO processes for the DMod Phase 2, but will also include, managing change with regard to the Commercial and Contract Management delivery with 3rd parties. The role will be required to drive standardisation through common project management policies, processes and methods through the adoption of IT’s Delivery frameworks, templates, tools and process standards in order to ensure that governance is implicit and standards of good practice are maintained.
- Contract and Commercial support
- Management of 3rd party vendor change control
- Progress tracking & reporting
- Knowledge Repository Management (SharePoint)
- Facilitate Governance
- Standards & Procedures, inc Plans, RAIDs, RACI’s etc
- Deputises for Programme Manager when and where required
The Programme Office Manager will be responsible for overall programme management and the work will include:
- Own the master schedule that tracks and reports on implementation efforts across Risk Management, Financials, Audit, Controllership, and Technologies remain to accomplish milestones. Consolidate all project and program level milestones and dependencies.
- Assist in the development and updating of key project management enablers (e.g., project portfolio, communication plan, organization charts, issue, risk, action and decision logs (RAID), change request log)
- Identify, analyses, responds to and monitors project risks; determines prioritization of Program risks; maximizes the probability and impact of positive events and minimizes the probability and impact of adverse events
- Maintain a comprehensive Issue, Risk, and Decision documentation, as they relate to project timelines and co-dependencies, and coordinate solutions development. Maintain documentation of changes to scope, timelines, milestones, and deliverables, and identify dependency implications.
- Assist with reviewing all necessary work plans and related project management documentation are completed in sufficient detail to provide for adequate management and control, as well as consist with overall master schedule and dependencies