This exciting global operating travel company are currently on the hunt for a Product Owner to work part of a specified product/domain delivery, responsible for prioritising and maintaining its backlog. This person will be a key part of the team and, owning the delivery of high quality, customer-led digital product, ensuring focus on the items that will deliver the most significant business value.
- The role is responsible for ‘building the product right’ and works closely with the extended Product teams to interpret and ensure alignment with strategy, roadmap and business goals.
- This senior role takes a broader view and identifies dependencies and resolves issues across teams beyond their immediate remits.
- This person will have sound business and strategic skills including commercial experience and is credible and accomplished in managing stakeholders to a senior level.
- Responsible for defining, prioritising and developing high quality products and features that deliver demonstrable customer and business value.
- Fully responsible for the product backlog and refining it to reflect priorities, balancing benefit with effort, risk and technical complexity.
- Work collaboratively to elaborate user stories and ensure team understand requirements, goals and how success will be measured.
- Work collaboratively across the business to align priorities and identify and manage dependencies with other Squads and technology teams.
- A strong Product Owner with senior level experience in understanding customer, commercial and business value of new product features
- Previous experience in delivering search capabilities with knowledge of search implementations and integrations
- Apply agile analysis techniques for creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience of applying complex data and insight to inform decision-making
- Takes a broad view: identifies dependencies and resolve issues across teams
- Excellent knowledge of agile Scrum methodology and practices to produce high quality artefacts to assist the team in development of the feature
- Make sound prioritisation decisions based on value and effort/risk to deliver
- Delivery focused with excellent attention to detail and drive to resolve issues
- Exposure in Finance/travel industry will be desirable but not essential
Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Lead, Agile, Travel, Finance,