Job: Agile Business Analyst/Product Owner
I am currently recruiting for a brand new role for a Busness Analyst/Product Owner who will work as part of a busy team in an Agile/scrum environment. The Business Analyst/Product Owner will work on projects through to delivery translating requests and requirements into solutions within an Agile framework and liaising closely with the relevant teams, customers and stakeholders to understand requirements/needs with the ability to then provide a solution.
Skills and Experience
* Experience in a Business analysis/Product Owner role
* Experience of Project management/business analysis
* Strong stakeholder and customer management experience
* Experience of requirement gathering, liasing with internal/external stakeholders
* Able to produce user stories and specify requirements
* Able to explain technical issues to non technical business stakeholders
* Able to define and prioritise product backlogs
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving
* Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a business where you will become an integral part of the team taking the lead in planning sessions and enjoying a hands on role . Successful candidates will receive a salary of up to 45k with the opportunity to develop further located in Coventry.
Find Your Job
Contract1 day ago
Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Lead, Agile, Travel, Finance, This exciting global operating travel company are currently on the hunt for a Product Owner to work part of a specified product/domain delivery, responsible for prioritising and...
Permanent22 days ago
Product Manager - Website / Web - London - to £80,000 plus benefits Key Words: Product Manager, Product Owner, Head of Product, Web, Websites, Agile My client are a well established financial services company offering a range of products on a B2C ...