Job: Product Ower
|Job Title:||Product Ower|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Gosal|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum. plus benefits
My client is a leading software house based in Nottingham. They have recently been acquired and are now in the early stages of bringing a new product to market. For this reason, they require a technical Product Owner to help move the business forward.
- Web development Product Ownership experience
- Experience with Scrum, and the associated ceremonies
- Stakeholder management expertise
- Excellent problem solving & analysis skills
- Strong facilitation skills that draw the most out of all participants and converge rapidly on an outcome
This role will see you responsible for
- Working with the Product Manager and the wider team to understand the commercial goals & product roadmap
- Build collaborative relationships with internal & external stakeholders to understand problems, and deliver solutions
- Develop a prioritised backlog of work with UX & Engineering
- Drive the Agile cadences that deliver the measured outcomes to Clients (discovery, backlog, grooming, planning, retro, standup, deployment, showcases)
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Find Your Job
Permanent5 days ago
Product Manager (SaaS), £60-70K Product Manager, Agile, Software as a Service, Scrum, Analytics, SDLC, Consultant, Lifecycle, Service, Global… We are working with an international business services organisation that has an opportunity for a SaaS P...
Contract14 days ago
Agile Delivery, Digital Project Manager, Agile Delivery Manager, Government, Web, Agile, Digital, Role has been deemed Outside IR35 so can operate via limited company This specialised government organisation are currently undergoing a large agile ...