Job: Product Ower
|Job Title:||Product Ower|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Gosal|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum. plus benefits
My client is a leading software house based in Nottingham. They have recently been acquired and are now in the early stages of bringing a new product to market. For this reason, they require a technical Product Owner to help move the business forward.
- Web development Product Ownership experience
- Experience with Scrum, and the associated ceremonies
- Stakeholder management expertise
- Excellent problem solving & analysis skills
- Strong facilitation skills that draw the most out of all participants and converge rapidly on an outcome
This role will see you responsible for
- Working with the Product Manager and the wider team to understand the commercial goals & product roadmap
- Build collaborative relationships with internal & external stakeholders to understand problems, and deliver solutions
- Develop a prioritised backlog of work with UX & Engineering
- Drive the Agile cadences that deliver the measured outcomes to Clients (discovery, backlog, grooming, planning, retro, standup, deployment, showcases)
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Find Your Job
Contract4 days ago
Product Manager, Agile, HR, Payroll, Domain, User Interface, Scrum, Role is Outside IR35, can operate normally via Limited Company This exciting and global client is currently on the hunt for a specialised Product Manager with a strong agile deliv...
Permanent6 days ago
Product Manager (SaaS), £60-70K Product Manager, Agile, Software as a Service, Scrum, Analytics, SDLC, Consultant, Lifecycle, Service, Global… We are working with an international business services organisation that has an opportunity for a SaaS P...
Permanent13 days ago
Product Manager, London, £35-50K Product Manager, Project, Service Design, Agile, Software as a Service, UX, UI, Digital, Product Owner… A global digital agency is currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join their London based team. The rol...
Permanent4 days ago
Software as a Service Product Manager (SaaS) Product Manager, Agile, Software as a Service, Scrum, Analytics, SDLC, Consultant, Lifecycle, Service, Global… We are working with an international business services organisation that has an opportunity...
Contract23 days ago
Product Owner, Product Manager, Financial, Payment, Mobile Wallets, Cards, Agile, REMOTE WORKING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE, can work 2/3 days a week from home. Two days in the office a week is required as minimum. Key Responsibilities This global...