Job: Product Ower
|Job Title:||Product Ower|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Gosal|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum. plus benefits
My client is a leading software house based in Nottingham. They have recently been acquired and are now in the early stages of bringing a new product to market. For this reason, they require a technical Product Owner to help move the business forward.
- Web development Product Ownership experience
- Experience with Scrum, and the associated ceremonies
- Stakeholder management expertise
- Excellent problem solving & analysis skills
- Strong facilitation skills that draw the most out of all participants and converge rapidly on an outcome
This role will see you responsible for
- Working with the Product Manager and the wider team to understand the commercial goals & product roadmap
- Build collaborative relationships with internal & external stakeholders to understand problems, and deliver solutions
- Develop a prioritised backlog of work with UX & Engineering
- Drive the Agile cadences that deliver the measured outcomes to Clients (discovery, backlog, grooming, planning, retro, standup, deployment, showcases)
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Find Your Job
Contract4 days ago
Product Marketing Manager – Marketing Nordics & Baltics The role includes responsibility for two main areas: Digital Payments in the Cluster and Consumer Marketing of one assigned Country in the region. The successful person will establish and imp...
Contract15 days ago
Product Manager, Product Specialist, Mobile, Payment, Agile, THIS ROLE IS BASED IN Dublin (Ireland), you must be based and be able to work in Ireland on site. This exciting Global Financial organisation is currently on the hunt for a Product Speci...
Contract1 day ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a large and well-known organisation based in Leopards Town, Dublin. This is a 12 month contract €500- €525 (This will include standard working hours with the occasional flexibility) Ex...