Product Manager, Project, Service Design, Agile, Software as a Service, UX, UI, Digital, Product Owner…
A global digital agency is currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join their London based team. The role will involve working with clients on end-to-end digital transformation projects across UX, UI, development and testing.
The successful Product Manager will have a strong background in web or mobile Product Management. You will have good experience of leading designers and developers to produce products as per customer requirements.
As Product Manager you will be sharp with outstanding customer service skills, this is a client facing role and you will be representing the company throughout the process. The successful applicant will lead digital projects, liaising with client teams and internal teams to deliver these.
- Experience of managing the development of a mobile or web-based product
- Experience of using Agile for product development
- Managing teams of at least three people
- Budget management experience
- At least 18-24 months experience in a product management role
Product Manager, Project, Service Design, Agile, Software as a Service, UX, UI, Digital…
Product Manager, London, £35-50K