I am urgently recruiting for a Product Manager to join a client based in Central London on a 6 Month Contract
This role is working for the Ministry of Justice and falls outside IR35.
Key Skills and Experience required
- Responsible for the planning and resource across the department and ensuring that agreed deliveries and completion dates are achieved.
- Plan and communicate material resource needs during design and production stages.
- Be actively involved across partner and user communities to promote the departments principles and foster a collaborative approach to solution delivery and engagement.
- Gather user requirements based on a communicable understanding of diverse audience groups. Obtain user buy in for product definition and delivery approach.
- Prioritise product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost effective way. Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of planning functions, methodology, data manipulation and software is essential.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.