Role has been deemed Outside IR35 so you can operate normally via limited
Clearance: SC Clearance
SC clearance is essential for this opportunity. All applicants must either have current SC clearance or be able to obtain it. Due to the urgent start date for this vacancy candidates who hold current SC clearance or who have held it in the past will have a distinct advantage.
This government organisation is looking for Procurement and Contract Manager Reporting to the Commercial Lead, the PCMs will manage the procurement life-cycle for multiple procurements for various projects. These will cover projects, services or products or a combination. The role will provide full life cycle contract management and supplier management for primarily the Crime Policing Fire Group Service contracts, but including other peripheral contracts within the scope and delivery of the CPFG objectives.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage public sector procurements following EU Directives and CCS Frameworks
- Knowledge of commercial issues associated with IT systems, projects and operations
- Good verbal and written communications skills, able to interact with senior internal stakeholders and supplier management.
- Highly numerate with good understanding of finance, accounting and pricing
- Knowledge of documentation required for public sector regulation compliant procurements and CCS Frameworks.
- Knowledge of relevant procurement and contract regulations and procedures and Cabinet Office and Crown Commercial Service guidelines.
- Knowledge of IT contracts, and software licensing
- Knowledge and experience of producing procurement plans, evaluation templates/methods and internal approval documents
- Capable of managing communication with suppliers including leading meetings and giving presentation
- Provide effective contract management including monitoring service delivery and supplier performance against SMART Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and escalating issues and risks to senior management as necessary
- Provide guidance on IT contract management and supplier issues (including options for resolution) for the Programme including being a subject matter expert on the contracts’ Terms & Conditions, ensuring that contracts deliver measurable value through the use of best working practices.
Procurement Manager, Contract Manager, Government, SC Clearance,