Principal Network Architect, CCIE (Lab & Written), Network Architect, Design, Architect, Solutions…
A brand new role has been created due to a restructure of a Network department within a large UK wide IT Service Provider. This is a Principal Network Architect position that will take responsibility for the design, implementation and pre-sales activity for the clients’ data centres and customer networks.
This role requires the successful candidate to be fully CCIE certified - both Written and Lab must have been completed. The Principal Architect will work closely with the lead network & security architects, produce high and low-level designs, maintain a secure networks environment in line with ISO27001 standards and act as the technical authority on all aspects of the data centre and customer networks.
- CCIE certified – Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert
- Extensive experience in a Network Architect position
- Proven track record of working in a Managed Service Provider
- Significant experience with designing multi-tenant data centre network solutions – including routing, switching and security
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting service provider or large enterprise networks
If you have the above technical experience and CCIE qualification and want to act as the focal point of the network and data centre technologies within a large service provider this could be an excellent match for you.