We have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Manager to work for one of the UK’s market leading companies. As a PMO Manager you will assist the Desktop Modernisation Programme Manager with a strong focus on the commercial and contract elements of the programme.
The PMO Commercial Manager will own and manage key processes, in particular, Commercial and Contract Management delivery working closely with suppliers. The role will be required to adopt and contribute to the improvement of, project management policies, processes and methods and Group IT’s Delivery frameworks, templates, tools and process standards, in order to ensure that governance is implicit and standards of good practice are maintained. Strong supplier management skills, experience of working in a fast paced PMO environment and solid change control skills are a must.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing key supplier relationships
- Taking ownership for the management of 3rd party contracts including KPIs, penalties/ credits, risks, milestones
- Contract and Commercial support
- Progress tracking & reporting
- Knowledge Repository Management (SharePoint)
- Facilitate Governance
- Standards & Procedures, inc Plans, RAIDs, RACI’s etc
- Deputises for Programme Manager when and where required