One of our consultancy clients is currently recruiting for a PMO analyst, to work on a client site based in Kingston. Our client is willing to present this brand new opportunity to a self-starter who has a proven track record within a PMO position.
This is a 3-month assignment and will be based on a client site in Kingston.
As a PMO Analyst, you will be required to provide administrative support to the Programme Office and Project Managers, to ensure that the programme is managed within the agreed Governance Framework.
- Previous experience of supporting a complex Programme of work with multiple stakeholders
- Highly organised and able to plan ahead; ability to organise others
- Experience keeping resource schedules and plans up to date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintenance of the Programme RAID log;
- Keeping the risks and issues up to date
- Maintaining the actions log and chasing down action owners
- Logging Decisions
- Ensuring assumptions and ratified
- Raising Purchase Orders and payment of invoices
- Booking meetings and tracking attendance
- Minute taking at Programme Working Group and Project Meetings as required.
- Ensuring that that reporting to the Programme office is on time and to the required standards
- Ensuring that all project operate within the agreed Governance Framework and escalations take place as appropriate
- Maintaining the programme resource profile for PMO
- Supporting Project Managers with workshops, meetings etc., as required