We are seeking an experienced and versatile PHP Developer to join a central government department on an initial 3-month contract based in London.
- Design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation.
- Have strong skills in front end or back end web developer (or both) and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects.
- Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users' needs.
- Implement APIs for internal and external use.
- Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms.
- Experience using WordPress
- PHP Programming experience
If this role is of interest, please send me your most updated CV to be considered.