Job: Oracle PL/SQL Datawarehouse Developer
Working Hours: Early morning or late night shift working (occasionally), weekend working (occasionally).
Length of Contract: 6 months period. Extension is possible but not guaranteed.
Rate: £300 - £365 per day
Responsible for: Administration and developer support on Oracle databases. Working on banking system support within a team structure
· Strong understanding of both relational and OLAP modelling principles
· Design, develop and support data warehouse solutions
· Good communication skills (user and supplier).
Proportionate (up to 8 years) experience as an Oracle SQL, PL/SQL Developer.
· Performance tuning experiences.
· Expert level skills in PL/SQL coding with a good exposure to advanced features/techniques
· Operating system installation/version up skills.
· Application development skills in C#.
· IIS configuration tuning skills.
· Network configuration skills.
· Oracle Database Health Checks
· Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
· Working and directly reporting to Oracle DBA team
· Financial experience.
Banking sector experience is not essential. However the role holder must demonstrate strong interests in Financial and Accounting.
If you feel you have the skill-set and experience for any of these positions, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.
Find Your Job
Permanent28 days ago
Software Product Trainer (SQL / Oracle) Here's a chance to join a globally successful software company with modern technology at their heart. They're seeking a Software Product Trainer with background / knowledge of databases / SQL / Oracle / data...