Job: Oracle PL/SQL Datawarehouse Developer
|Job Title:||Oracle PL/SQL Datawarehouse Developer|
|Salary:||£300 - £365 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kristen Furse|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Working Hours: Early morning or late night shift working (occasionally), weekend working (occasionally).
Length of Contract: 6 months period. Extension is possible but not guaranteed.
Rate: £300 - £365 per day
Responsible for: Administration and developer support on Oracle databases. Working on banking system support within a team structure
· Strong understanding of both relational and OLAP modelling principles
· Design, develop and support data warehouse solutions
· Good communication skills (user and supplier).
Proportionate (up to 8 years) experience as an Oracle SQL, PL/SQL Developer.
· Performance tuning experiences.
· Expert level skills in PL/SQL coding with a good exposure to advanced features/techniques
· Operating system installation/version up skills.
· Application development skills in C#.
· IIS configuration tuning skills.
· Network configuration skills.
· Oracle Database Health Checks
· Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
· Working and directly reporting to Oracle DBA team
· Financial experience.
Banking sector experience is not essential. However the role holder must demonstrate strong interests in Financial and Accounting.
If you feel you have the skill-set and experience for any of these positions, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.
Find Your Job
Permanent18 days ago
Oracle Database Developer - (Oracle, SQL, Java) - Nottingham - to £60k plus Benefits Key Skills: Oracle, SQL, Database Developer, Java, FinTech Opportunity for a proven Oracle Database Developer to join a globally successful software / services co...
Contract1 day ago
Business Analyst, Oracle, Oracle ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, Cloud, Agile, This exciting opportunity has arisen with a national leading financial client in Crewe, a requirement for a Business Analyst to work part of the client’s major globa...