This is a key role in ensuring that Land Registry Fusion Implementation is successful. The role is critical to ensuring HMLR maintain sound, effective and efficient systems on which to accurately update, monitor and report on corporate finances and budgets whilst meeting the needs of key stakeholders within Finance and across the business.
It also proactively seeks to identify and implement remedial actions that will benefit the Fusion ERP implementation project.
- Demonstrable experience of good understanding of Accounting Processes in a Business Environment and use of Finance Systems to deliver accounting processes
- Functional Experience of working with Oracle EBusiness Suite (R11i or R12)
- Experience of Purchasing, Accounts Payables, General Ledger and iExpenses
- Experience of developing and maintain procedure manuals and end user support guides
- Experience of managing business change, establishing new business processes and promoting business process and system improvements
- Experience of managing and developing computerised financial systems and associated support services.
- Experience of managing aspects of system service agreements
- A good understanding of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems and experience of their application to meet Management Information requirements developed in a financial accounting or reporting context
- Intermediate excel skills
- Good SQL Skills
- Functional configuration, prototyping and testing of finance modules (Oracle EBS R11 & Oracle
- Fusion) in liaison with stakeholders, Information Systems specialists and or external consultants as necessary.
- Scoping and managing the functional testing of system and content changes ensuring no adverse business impacts.
- Implementing and maintaining operational procedures for Anaplan, to include training in and documentation of those procedures.
- Solving complex system issues that are not resolved by other users.